Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sledding

Although the weather is slowly getting better I decided I needed to tell everyone about my first time sledding!  I love it, Nana and Papou got me a really cool sled that I can sit back and relax in while my dad or mom pull me around.
 
I woke up one morning and there was so much snow.  I even learned how to say snow although it sounds more like 'NO' I can't quite get the 'S' sound down yet.  Daddy and mommy laugh when I say it because they think saying no to the snow is more accurate of their feelings.  Anyway, they asked me if I wanted to go sledding and then started getting me all dressed up in my warm snow stuff and we went outside.

Daddy put me in my sled, I still wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but I soon was having so much fun.  I love my sled.


Daddy pulled me all around the yard.  He's the best.





                     I even got to go down the hill in the backyard all by myself.
I had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment