Friday, July 27, 2012

Easter

Wow I am so behind on keeping everyone updated on my life, it's hard work being a big sister, so here is a catch up starting with Easter!

I had so much fun on Easter this year. I woke up to a wonderful surprise that the easter bunny left for me, my daddy had to work but he came home to see my easter basket too.  I got a new fairly barbie  lots of candy and I even got to eat a sucker before having my breakfast (it was so cool!)  My nana was in Colorado this year with my cousin Anthony so my mommy and I went to spend time with Papou.




We looked at the flowers and went for walks to see the ducks.






I just love my Papou!!
Later that evening my mom and I went to my Uncle Clark and Aunt Christine's house to have an easter egg hunt with my other cousins.

They're all so silly, but I love them!

My daddy helped me collect my eggs, it was a lot of fun.  I can't wait for next year.




















No comments:

Post a Comment