Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Time and my Big Girl Bed

I LOVE the water!!

I seriously could live outside or in the water if my mommy and daddy would let me.  Lately they have been filling up my pool and letting me run through the sprinklers, mostly because it's to hot to do anything else, but it doesn't matter to me I just love it!!



 I know most of you know I am now a Big Sister, I tell you more about Kolton later.

Because I'm so big now I needed to learn how to sleep in a big kid bed.  First my mommy and daddy wanted to make sure I wouldn't fall out of bed, so they took the front of the crib off and my mommy put a pool noodle under my sheet to make a little bump to protect me from rolling off, I did fall out of bed once, but since then I've been great.

 After mastering my sleeping in a bid kid bed it was time for the real deal.  My Nana and Papou bought me this Big Girl bed for me for my birthday!  I love it and I sleep so good in it. I truly am a big girl.

Thank you Nana and Papou for my big girl bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment