Sunday, February 10, 2013

Christmas 201

Every year on Christmas Eve, Nana and Papou come over for a big dinner that's usually fish, lobster, mashed potatoes, veggies and rolls.  It's always so yummy and you feel so stuffed, this year was no different.  After we eat and the dishes are cleaned up presents appear under the tree, its like magic.  This year Kolton was still to little to open his own presents so I got to open mine and his.  I love ripping the paper.
 I was so excited about my new leap pad!
 Kolton watched me open all the presents.  He switched from Papou to. . .
 Nana.
 These were all of Koltons gifts, he must have been good this year.
 These were just some of mine, if you look close you can see the pile of new clothes.  I love new clothes.
 We had an Elf on the Shelf this year, I named him Josh, after my uncle.  He was so silly, every morning he would be in a new place in the house, he even made himself a marshmallow bath.  I knew I couldn't touch Josh because then his magic would disappear and I didn't want that to happen. My Mommy said that Josh was going to go back to the north pole until next year but that Santa had put his magic on hold so I could say goodbye.  I sure miss that silly elf.

On Christmas morning I woke up to MORE presents under the tree and the best of all was the wagon I asked Santa for.  Uncle Josh even came over for breakfast and to watch me open the presents.

 I love my new wagon, I can't wait until spring when Mommy and Daddy can pull me around outside.

I hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment