Saturday, February 9, 2013

First time iceskating and Winter Fun 2012

I went iceskating for the very first time this winter, and it was so FUN!! To be honest I didn't really know what it was and when my Daddy started putting on these funny shoes I really didn't know what to expect.  That changed really fast once my Daddy took me on the ice.





 We went so fast it was amazing!

 One day while Daddy was at work it snowed so much.  Mommy said I had to wait until Kolton took his nap to go play in it.  So while I patiently waited we built a fort.  We played in it and had snacks.

 Then finally Kolton went down for his nap and it was time for me to go play in all the snow!
 I mostly loved eating it but my Mommy made a snowman.

 The snow got so deep I had a hard time walking in it, mom had to lift me into the snow.

 This is me and my cousin Payton playing in the snow before Sunday dinner.  We matched in our purple snow suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment