Sunday, February 10, 2013

Winter Activities with the Family 2012

Before Christmas my Morzelewski Aunts, Uncles and Cousins all got together and went on a carriage ride at the Homestead up in Heber.  At the end of the ride we were at Santa's Workshop and I got to tell him what I wanted for Christmas.  It was so fun, we sang Christmas songs and laughed during the entire ride.

All the Morzelewski cousins
 Me with my Mommy, Daddy and Kolton.  We were all bundled up to stay warm.
 Here I am with Santa!
 On another night there was a live nativity that Nana and Papou came with us to go see.  I got to feed a goat, they also had a camel, sheep and a donkey there too.




 We went to go see the Zoo Lights with some friends, it was FREEZING!! I stayed in the stroller most of the time all bundled in my hat, coat, gloves and blankets.  Mommy got a few pictures of some of the lights. It was fun, but I don't know if I'd go back.

 My Mommy, Daddy and Nana went to the mall so Kolton and I could see Santa.  I didn't want to sit on his lap but Kolton did.  Look at my little brothers smile, he's so cute.
 My Mommy's greek cousins get together for lunch, dinner, movies etc, well for December they decided to decorate ginger bread houses.  They all came to my house one Sunday afternoon, we ate a little bit and then the competition was on.  There was all sorts of candy, frosting and sprinkles, you name it we had it.

This is my ginger bread house, my Mommy helped decorate it.
 I had so much fun, I hope we do it again next year.
 The last thing we did before Christmas was go and see the lights down at Temple Square, Nana and Papou came with us.  I have so much fun with my Nana.
 This was my favorite light.
 Kolton was asleep through most of it but I had fun.
We went to CPK for dinner after we were done seeing the lights.  Kolton woke up and was lovin some Papou time.
 We had so much fun over the holidays, next year will be even better because Kolton will be bigger.  I really love all the family things we do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment