Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fall Fun 2012

I'm really bad at keeping this blog updated. I wanted to fill everyone in on what I have done with my family.  We'll start with some fall activities including my favorite Halloween, if you remember form last year I love Halloween and this year was no different.  I am, afterall a Big Girl now, I got to do so many more things like carve a pumpkin and go hiking, well it was more walking but we were still n the mountains.  
One day my mom and dad decided to take Kolton and I up to see the colors from all the leaves changing.

We ended up driving to a place called Cascade Springs, it was such a pretty place.  While we were there my mom and dad helped me collect leaves.

This is me "hiking" I felt like such a big girl, don't worry my mom and dad were close behind me.

On another day we went to Wheeler Farm, I really didn't want to see the horse that close and do you blame me? He's huge!!
I did love playing in the little house.  If you look close you can see I'm wearing my first every candy necklace, my mom said she loved them when she was little.
We went back to Wheeler Farm when it was closer to Halloween.  Wheeler Farm has some fun activities for Halloween that we do every year.  There is a hay maze, tractor ride and a pumpkin patch.
We found the witch.  Don't worry she's not real, but she does look scary.  I was very brave!
I love sitting by Nana and Papou!
I had to pick just the right pumpkin, remember I got to carve it this year.

At Cottonwood Heights Rec Center they have a Halloween party for kids.  Daddy had to work but Nana and Papou came with mommy me and Kolton.
Kolton and Papou right before we went down the "Haunted Hallway"
I love my Nana, this is before I played some games.

I got lots of treats!
I had so much fun, hopefully Daddy can come next year too.

This is kinda embarrassing, please don't look at my hair it's always such a mess in the mornings.  We were getting ready to carve pumpkins but Kolton wanted to hold my hand.  I love my little brother.
I really didn't like this part of carving pumpkins, I'm what you would call a "girly girl"  I really don't like getting messy.
Mommy carved stars on her pumpkin, she loves stars.
Mommy did my makeup and got me all ready to go trick or treating.
Our finished pumpkins.
Finally Trick or Treating!!
Kolton hung out inside for a little bit, but he got ready and came out trick or treating too.



The weather was so nice this fall that my Mommy and I went for a walk at Nana and Papous house.


I love crunching the leaves with my boots.

Before Halloween we went to Gardner Village to do the "Ride to a Witch".  If you haven't done this you really should, it was so much fun.  There are different witches that all show you different things, one showed us her house another one taught us a witch dance.  I can't wait to do this again next year.



I sure do love my family!!



No comments:

Post a Comment