Sunday, February 10, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

This year for Thanksgiving we went to my Uncle Clark and Aunt Christine's house to have dinner with the Morzelewski family. I ate much better this year then last year and it was really good.  After dinner and playing with my cousins we went over to Nana and Papou's for dessert and to help them decorate for Christmas.  Its a tradition to put up our Christmas Tree on Thanksgiving, mommy says they've done that ever since she was little.  Nana had a big surprise for me when we got there, more on that later.

Mommy wanted to get some pictures of Daddy me and Kolton before we left for dinner.  Here is Daddy and Kolton.  I think Kolton was distracted by me for this picture. 

I loved my dress and my silly smile!
 Everyone tells me I look like Daddy, so Mommy wanted to have all our faces close together.
 Mommy didn't get any pictures at dinner but she did for the decorating.  The surprise Nana had for me was to help her put out her Krinkle Clauses, they are colorful Santas that she collects, but that wasn't the big surprise. The big surprise was that we had a snow fight in the house, don't worry it was fake snow, but man did it make such a mess.  It was so much fun!  I love my Nana.
 Nana made it snow on me.
 Look at the mess we made.
 Kolton and Papou were looking at the big mess.  I think they wanted to have a snow fight too.
 When all the snow was out of the bag it was time to clean up.  The snow stuck to my hair so Daddy decided to tip my upside down to see if it would fall to the ground, some of it did but not all of it.  He's so silly.
 Kolton loves Papou, he liked playing with toy turkey.
 Kolton, Papou and me, say CHEESE!!
 Kolton fell asleep at Nana and Papou's, he had a busy day.
 Usually we put up our tree on Thanksgiving too, but we got home so late that Mommy and Daddy decided to do it the next day.  I love looking at all the pretty lights.
 Kolton and I would laydown and I would show him the lights and the ornaments I got to put on.  I can't wait until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment